News & Events
POSITIONS VACANT | Chef de Partie & a competent 2nd or 3rd year apprentice
The Cottage is an award-winning restaurant located in Scone in the Upper Hunter Valley and has gained a reputation as one of the top restaurants in the region producing some of the finest dry aged beef in the country. This is a great opportunity to further your skills under the guidance of a talented and passionate leader.
We are seeking a Chef de Partie and a competent 2nd or 3rd year apprentice chef to work with a small team consistently delivering above expectations to all our guests. You will understand the importance of supporting senior staff and delivering quality product each and every time.
This is a fast paced well-organised kitchen and you must ready to hit the ground running.
The roles demand:
– Reliable and flexible – your working week is split shifts Tuesday – Saturday, occasional Sundays)
– Positive attitude and willingness to learn
– The ability to take instruction and think on your feet
The successful applicants will have the following skills and attributes:
– The desire to succeed as a professional Chef
– Can handle pressure in a fast paced kitchen
– A true passion food
– Team player
– Good written and oral communication skills
– An understanding of the fundamentals of cooking and food safety requirements
In return you will be taught valuable skills including old fashion butchery.
If you are passionate, have a strong work ethic, passion for hospitality and enjoy the challenges of a busy environment, then please submit your application including current CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Be sure to subscribe to out newsletter to ensure you get all the latest news straight to your inbox.